Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The American Dream

This week, I am putting the finishing touches on what will be my first road trip ever:


Nashville; Louisville; London, ON; Toronto; Niagara Falls; Buffalo, NY; Ohio & back down again, all in memory of my grandmother that passed away on New Years.


Extremely excited, as this will succor my ongoing desire to travel & have new experiences.


What's better is that I am travelling with one of my best friends, seeing family & friends, while getting to see new locations and do new things.


As I was discussing this earlier today, a coworker poked fun that the new American Dream is to travel, write a blog & get money from strangers.


That. Sounds. Amazing.


Imagine if our society valued things like adventure, wonder, & creativity more than it valued stock options, 401Ks & political stance?




I still have no idea where life is taking me, but I realize with each passing day that I am more & more the person I want to be.


That makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment