Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heading North


Life continues to evolve, as do my desires, my plans & my feelings.

I met my new years resolution of being debt-free by my birthday a month earlier than the deadline. I was using that as a marker for 'I shouldn't make any plans until I'm debt-free.'

So now we're here.

At the beginning of the year, my grandmother passed away. When I was little, she sent me a 'treasure map' of her yard. In her memory, one of my best friends & I are going to follow-through.

But we figured, while we're in north Ohio, we might as well go to Canada...since we're going to Canada, we might as well come back down South through Buffalo, NY & go to Niagara Falls.

Amazing how life goes.

Heading up through Alabama, we'll stop in Nashville & stay with fellow Fortknight Amanda, then up to Louisville. On the way back home, we'll meet up with my family in north Alabama to celebrate my cousin's graduation for a mini-family reunion. <3

I am so very excited.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment