Saturday, February 25, 2012

How about Community?

I mentioned before about staying with Communities. In December, I visited Jesus People USA in Chicago one morning & it messed with me almost as much as Irresistible Revolution. But that's a tale for a different day.


Last week, I stayed at Communitas in New Orleans for five days during Mardi Gras. Living among them, seeing the love, respect & rhythm of life was just beautiful.. It was so beautiful & moving. It made me realize how much I long for a Community...& how much I truly don't want to leave Pensacola just yet. I don't claim to know what I want in the future or even what I want for lunch tomorrow. But right now, I'm exploring the possibility of having something like this here. We shall see. 


Now--pictures! 















<3

No comments:

Post a Comment