Monday, March 19, 2012

It's All Crazy!


It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright!


Life has been insane, full of emotional ups & downs. 

I've felt disenchanted & totally in love with the people in my life all in the same day.

I will admit that I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing, where I'm going or how I'm going to get there, but I truly believe that I'm on a path toward that which makes me feel love, which has been suggested to me.

I'm impressionable, young, naive, while sometimes being jaded, forlorn & depressed. 

There are so many things I wish were different about my life, my family, my job, my country, my community, my economy. However, I realize that I must start with me. Granted, that usually sets me off on a perfectionistic binge, filled with eating disorder thought patterns & a desire for ten hours of sleep, but I'm making progress.

I'm not perfect, I never will be. It makes me so very sad that I have such a fixation, but: It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All A Dream! It's Alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment